10 nights / 11 days
Visit Ulaanbaatar,Baga Gazriin Chuluu,Tsagaan Suvarga,Yol Valley,Khongor Sand Dunes,Bayanzag, Ongi Monastery & Kharkorin
- Visit to Baga Gazrin Chuluu
- Enjoy the ruins of Sum Khukh Burd temple
- Drive to Tsagaan Suvarga, a fascinating white limestone cliff
- Discover three beauties of Gobi region
- Drive to Khongor Sand Dunes
- Enjoy the site of the first paleontological discoveries in Mongolia
- Visit the ruins of ancient Ongi Monastery
- Visit Erdene Zuu monastery first and the largest monastery in Mongolia
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation at the hotels mentioned or similar with Breakfast.
- Entrance fees, Sightseeing services as specified in the itinerary.
- Return airport transfers.
- English-speaking guide at all times
- In the countryside all lodging will be in Ger camps on standard twin sharing basis.
- 05 Local Lunches and 05 Local Dinners
- Ground transportation: in the countryside by a chauffeured 4WD vehicle, and coach in the city area
- Overseas Travel Insurance (upto 60 yrs age group only).
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
- International and domestic air ticket.
- Airport taxes and Baggage allowance.
- Visa charges.
- Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Meals, Tips, Laundry, Porterage, Telephone, Mineral Water, Optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- 5% government tax